Saturday, March 13, 2010

You can get good food with little money


at Earthfare. If you have one nearby its definitely worth your while to sign up on their website to get emails (for free stuff!). Today I had a free 5lb bag of potatoes coupon and then when I walked in they asked if I had a 3lb bag of apples coupon, nope! So, I signed up for the local emails and got apples for free. I had some more things on my list (BOGO salad greens), rotisserie chicken (on sale this month, antiobiotic and growth hormone free and local chickens), chickpeas (for hummus and roasted, they are in the oven as we speak, type!), and Luke likes their OJ. I thought that was a pretty good haul for $23 and some change! Earthfare has a awesome food philosophy, check them out! http://www.earthfare.com/ This goes along with my trying to eat healthier, natural, fewer preservatives thing! More to come on that soon!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay! I'm glad you found the Earth Fare love!