Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paul

I forgot to catalog Paul’s stats from the last time he went to the doctor which was about two weeks ago (for his 9 month checkup, but he was 10 months).  He was 24.5 lbs (90th percentile) and 31 1/4 inches long (over the 97th percentile).  Still big, but getting leaner.  We’re still working on the crawling, he goes a little ways but then either bellies down and army crawls the rest of the way or sits himself up.  I moved his crib mattress down yesterday since he can sit himself up and may decide to pull himself up any day (and we don’t want him flopping out).

IMG_1422

Should we cut his hair?  Part of me wants too, but part of me likes the scraggly look. 

OK, no more blogging for me today, but read the multitudes of posts below to get caught up!

2 comments:

Frances said...

I love the hair...keep it!

Jenée's Blog said...

I agree with Frances! :-P