Thursday, May 20, 2010

10 Years????

Wow, where has the time gone!  Luke & I have been married for 10 years today!  I wish I had a picture of us on our wedding day (on the computer), but I don’t and I don’t have a scanner.  Oh, well!  So far we don’t have any big plans for tonight, our would be babysitters will be busy I’m sure (there is a function at church tonight), but maybe we’ll get out soon!  But, I do have a photo from a cocktail party we went to recently. 

IMG_1562

Love ya honey!  Can’t wait for the next 10 (and more!).

6 comments:

gigi said...

Congrats on 10 years!

Jaime said...

That is such a long time... seriously. Congratulations and we love you guys!!

Jenée's Blog said...

Congratulations!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Wow, you're getting really OLD!
It's so hard to imagine all of you cousins are grown ups now. In my mind, I can still see y'all running around at Grandma Mills' house hunting Easter eggs.

Not a Real Blog said...

Oh, wow! I knew it had been awhile since you got married, but it sure crept up fast. Congratulations! What a wonderful milestone. (I should totally scan that photo from your wedding announcement! Now, where on earth did I put my scrapbook . . .?)