Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 2 - Maybe better?

Well, once I started making him sit on the potty every 30 minutes! Ugh! I'm hoping that will inspire confidence! I think we only went through 4 pairs of underwear and pants. I did buy him a potty watch (based on Frances' review). Maybe it will get here later this week/early next week. Maybe me ordering it will mean that he will potty train before we get it? Kind of like insurance? I doubt it, I'm just not good at the potty training thing!

Today, we have to go somewhere (the post office) and then we are going to play at Grandma's. I hope he likes Grandma's potty seat! I'm not sure what I will take him in, pull-up or underwear? Don't worry Grandma, I won't let him on your furniture and he is wearing sweat pants, so it never even makes it on the carpet! Wish me luck!

No comments: