Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged

If you have your own blog, post your answers there, if you don't and you want to participate (yeah, right!) then you can post your answers in the comments!

Two names you go by:

Mom
Mommy
(according to John my name is NOT mama, but the above two are frequently used!)

Two things you are wearing right now:
Watch
Shorts

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
To lose 10 more pounds
To go to Disney World sometime soon

Two people who will fill this out:
Frances?
Amanda

Two things you did last night:
Made cookies
Watched a movie


Two things you ate yesterday:
Cookies
Pizza

The Last Two people you talked to:
Missionaries
Luke

Two things you are doing today (or did):
Ride bikes (the kids not me, I push John)
Read books (the kids like the Magic Treehouse series)

Two longest car rides:
Warner Robins, Georgia to Utah (Christmas 2000)
Brunswick, GA to Vanderbuilt in TN

Two favorite beverages:
Cherry Coke
Dr. Pepper
(I hardly drink either one though)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi there! You're kids are so cute. How are things going? I love that friends from GA have blogs now. you're not alone...I would love to lose 10 more pounds too!