Monday, March 26, 2012

Paul is back in diapers

It stinks! I don't like to fail! I want him potty trained! Wah wah wah! I thought we were making progress, cause he took himself to the potty once Saturday and then Sunday at church he told me he needed to pee (and then peed on the big potty) and then kept his pull up dry for the rest of church! But, then, we come home from church and its nothing but pee, pee, pee in his underwear. I don't get it. I was going to put him in underwear this morning (and did) but then he peed in that pretty quick after sitting on the potty just recently, so he is in a diaper (cloth so hopefully it will be uncomfy and bulky and he will still feel wet when he pees). I hope to give him a little potty time every day so he will keep pooping in it (cause after all this I don't want to lose the ability to poop in the potty!). But really, two weeks of good solid effort and peeing every 30 minutes according to a timer and he still won't take himself to the potty? I'm done, be a baby and have a cloth diaper. So we will revisit this later I guess. I think Luke thinks I shouldn't have given up yet, but I think we will be refreshed if we revisit it later.

No comments: