Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paul Potty-ing Days 2 and 3

So day 2, hmmm, lots more pee in pants, some pee in the potty, and poop in the potty again. I dare say we have the poop down, pee not so much.

Day 3, we spent the morning in a diaper cause I had to get kids up early and out of the house to meet the food truck. Lots of traveling around and busyness. Came home put on undies and pants. Gave him juice to drink. Put him on the potty, nothing. Five minutes later soaked. Another 10 minutes after that, drenched. Seriously. Lots of sitting on the potty between those. Multiple other accidents, small amount of pee on the potty. I think the only time the kid has really let pee loose on the potty is when he is pooping and I guess he can't make it stop. Grrr. We are doing a potty adaptor on the big potty cause little potties are ick. But its hard to tell how much he is peeing and he has no idea (really you can't tell that pee is coming out your penis? Actually he gets confused and keeps telling me its poop.) so I'm gonna have Luke pick up a little potty on his way home tonight. I'm thinking it may come in handy to keep in the car for emergencies.

I feel like once he realizes the pee thing we will be golden but it just hasn't clicked yet. My plan for tomorrow, lots of water/juice/liquids and sitting on the new little potty while watching tv or something! Now that I've started I want it done! We've got the hard part over with (poop) lets just get the pee part!

1 comment:

Frances said...

I can't do it. I'm quitting. She can go to prom in diapers.