Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Likes

Just for Jaime!

Real maple syrup! Especially on dutch babies or banana pancakes (TDF!).


I like that I ran 3 miles in 30 minutes today! I did 5 laps around the neighborhood (which gives me 3miles) and I ran 2, walked 1, ran 2. It was hard because it seems like most of the neighborhood is uphill. Impossible right? Well, really the downhill portions are steeper so overall more of the distance is uphill.

I like my new old navy skirts.

And, I like that Ruthanne is learning how to do more complicated math (we learned how to carry over/regroup in multiple digit addition). Its challenging but rewarding when she "got it".

Hmmm, thats about all. I also keep a etsy things I like on the right, so this post is officially OVER!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

yay carla! See, wasn't that fun?! When you talk about things you like, it makes you happy... at least that's what it did for me. Multiplication? Geez. And kudos for the running. I would like to take that hobby up. I think I'm going to attempt a 5k next month...

Emily said...

Those are the best skirts. I wear them all the time in the summer.

Frances said...

Well, I guess I'm going to old navy today!

We just started using real maple syrup. I've been buying the sugar free stuff that has only 20 calories but tastes like crap. I figured we should start using the real stuff just not as often.