Friday, April 9, 2010

Baked Oatmeal

This is my new favorite baked oatmeal recipe. I used some dried strawberries instead of raisins and substituted an equal amount of milk for the yogurt (didn’t have any). I made it up the night before and it did look a bit dry in the morning so I added just a thin layer of milk over the top before baking it. It make enough for two mornings and we were nice and full! Ruthanne likes to eat hers like a piece of cake while the rest of us like to eat it with some milk in our bowl.

1 comment:

Frances said...

That sounds so delicious. I'm going to try it. I already eat oatmeal every morning but not yummy homemade stuff. I did make the breakfast cookies and they were huge!! The girls each ate one with a glass of milk and I felt that breakfast was a success that morning.