Friday, April 9, 2010

I LOVE my new breadmaker!

It works so well!  Why didn’t I buy one before?  I only use it to knead and rise the dough, I shape it and bake it still.  So easy! 

I gave up my money for a floor steam cleaner (really free gift cards from Bed Bath & Beyond from our Discover card bonus money).  I figured that even though I would like a shark steam mop, that unless it came with someone to do the mopping for me, I probably still wouldn’t like mopping that much!  I do like to eat fresh bread though, so the breadmaker won out!

My kitchenaid still works, barely, but it will be mostly resting unless needed for cookie dough or the like.

1 comment:

Jenée's Blog said...

YEA!!! I am so *happy* for you! :o)
I know you have been contemplating this decision, and so I hope you are truly satisfied for years... with delicious bread.