Sunday, May 13, 2012

Paul’s Birthday!

Paul turned three!  He’s a big kid now; oh, wait, he’s not cause a big kid in my book is potty-trained.  Oh, well, he’s older at least!  Grandma and Grandpa came for a quick trip on his birthday (though you can’t tell from the pictures cause they aren’t in them!).  We had chocolate cake with fudge-y icing and a few presents.  His big present was his cedar chest which is like John’s except I swapped the brown and blue colors.  I didn’t get any fabulous pictures of it, but I’ll work on it, maybe even some side-by-side’s with John’s.  Oh, and I had to add in a photo of John and of Ruthanne’s crazy hair style!

Paul can be the sweetest cuddliest thing and he can also be the most frustrating child!  Still, can’t imagine life without him!

IMG_0805 IMG_0808 IMG_0815 IMG_0816 IMG_0820 IMG_0821 IMG_0826 IMG_0827 IMG_0828 IMG_0830 IMG_0833

No comments: