Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I made a full on dinner last night!

Man, that’s hard work and should be reserved for a weekend!  It was super good though and I want to start keeping track of my recipes here a little more and share the love!

Southern Baked Yellow Squash – click for the link – very yummy, I made it exactly as written but I did not put the butter on top with the bread crumbs, saved a few calories maybe!

Marinated Baked Pork Chops – I’m not sure why they are called marinated, cause they aren’t!  I guess you could, but probably not necessary.  I tripled all the sauce ingredients (except the oil, and next time I will probably omit altogether) and it was really yummy!  My chops were done at probably 40 minutes, it just depends on how big your chops are.

The last part of the meal was just mashed potatoes, no recipe just boiled then mashed taters, drained and add butter, milk, and sour cream to your liking.

No comments: