Monday, March 30, 2009

Kite flying, the circus, and more!

We went to Brunswick last week as the last trip before the baby comes. Ruthanne drew this picture of herself. It was really remarkably good of her dress. I will have to get a picture of her wearing the dress soon to ya'll can compare. Enlarge it and look at the pink flowers and hearts and bow on the black dress.Lucky for us, the circus came to town! It was a little cheesy, but we had front-row seats. The kids liked it. Ruthanne at the circus.
John at the circus.
We decided to fly kites. We were going to go to the beach but were a little low on time and remembered the empty field next to the church. Here is Ruthanne with her kite in the air. She had a hard time remembering to keep her line taut. The kite is Barbie, just fyi.
Mimi helping John get his Spiderman kite up in the air.
John got tired and went to play in the dirt, and the ant beds.Just before we left Ruthanne found a pinecone that she really liked (and kept calling an acorn, silly girl!). She wanted her picture taken with it and put on the blog.
I have a few more pictures from my mom's camera that I need to get off the online storage, but I'm a little irritated that I have to download them individually. So, it will have to wait until another day. I'm going to go enjoy my peace and quiet while it lasts!

No comments: