Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So…

I never did find that pesky camera cable.

HOWEVER, I did find something that worked just as well.  See Paul has this toy

I happened to see his computer cable sitting in the kitchen box and thought, that looks similar.  So, lo and behold, it worked!

So, here are a few pictures…

Playing at the park on St. Simons Island, man was it HOT!

IMG_1772 IMG_1767 IMG_1768

Paul got to spend extra time with Mamom & Aunt Kathy since the big kids went to the river.

IMG_1756

I’m sure Paul is looking at a dog in this photo.  He loved them!

IMG_1754

These pictures were from a while ago, Ruthanne with a watermelon from our garden (before the squash bugs ate it up).

IMG_1741 

John requested this photo be taken of him with Woody.  Poor John was sick at the time.

IMG_1737

Well, I had a video to upload too, but youtube is being wonky, I’ll save it for later!  Want to go ahead and get this out in blog world.  Later today (hopefully), a new recipe, Taco Slop!

No comments: